Monday 11 February 2013

Pope Benedict XVI will resign?

When I woke up this morning around half past 11 I think? I checked my phone, opened my twitter (as usual) and checked the trending topics. The second trending topic in line was POPE BENEDICT XVI.. I got nosy about that and so I opened it and found out that the Pope will resign by the end of this month (February) due to his health condition. It's a sad news knowing he is a really nice pope BUUUT resigning doesn't make him less a Catholic but I just wish, hope and pray that he'll get better soon! I'm quite nosy about the next pope. hehehe (:

Weeeeeeell, While I was reading this news, I had flashbacks when I was in Spain for World Youth Day Madrid when we were in this place (I seriously forgot the name) It was so HOOOOOOOOT as far as I remembered it was 43 degrees Celsius? IT EVEN BROKE MY 1 DAY OLD SUN GLASSES FROM ZARA!!! YES!! 1 DAY OLD! Ugh! Well, ok, back to the topic.. I had 2 flashbacks which I considered 2 of the highlights of my life. It was when Pope Benedict passed by IN FRONT OF ME!!! Yeeey. He was only a meter away from where I was standing (if only I had 1 meter long hand, I could touch his hand)  and that moment I had teary eyes because I felt sooo blessed at that moment.. Like of course not everyone will have a chance like I had you know :) I was really really happy! The second was, he held mass for about 3 MILLION youth from  all around the world & I was one of those 3 MILLION. YES, BABY! YEEEEES!! Hahahahahaha To be honest, I haven't really focused on the mass because I keep on peeking at my binoculars looking for the pope at the altar and the mass was in SPANISH.. SO YEAH! :>

Thanks for reading my first ever post. hahaha Though I'm not very good in English or putting punctuations or paragraphs, and etc. hahaha

Mycii Macabangon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment